Half Life 2: Air Boat Levels

Mr. Jones

Route Kanal, great stuff.

BTW, Brian, the very first AVP was the first time I got motion sickness. I seriously had to go outside and lie down in the yard till I felt better. Freakin aliens. Playing as the Colonial Marine was probably the scariest video game moment of my life at that point.

Eh, I didn't think that part was anything special. A high point of the game sure. But I thought Half-Life 2 on the whole was mediocre.

First time I felt motion sickness while playing a game was probably Quake. When jumping/falling off a high ledge, looking down.

I am right there with you Jones. I have beat HL2 6+ times and a few on hard. Also played the original a number of times and as a marine too. I just bought Left 4 Dead, that is sweet and I mix that in with Team Fortress 2. I have not touched Counter Strike in over a year. I was addicted to that for about 7 years. We should set up a CSS game night or something on Steam.

I too have been playing since Doom came out in '94. Remeber Duke Nukem? That was great too.

If you want a hard game series I dare you to beat the ninja gaiden series on NES. Just try being the first one without going crazy then let us know.

I beat 2 plenty of times. Beat 3 maybe once or twice. I usually couldn't get much past level 3,4 or 5 on the first game. That shit was indeed hard as hell.

I don't know why I wasn't that impressed with Half-Life 2. Just didn't interest me all that much.

get garrys mod and spawn an air boat :). if anyone wants to play css add me on steam: zeroskater35

Gary's Mod provided me with by far, the most amount of team irritation laughs I have ever had.

Nothing like spawning on a newb/no rules server and deleting everyone's creations or spamming them with trains. Then, you noclip into a wall and hide there.

Gary's Mod provided me with by far, the most amount of team irritation laughs I have ever had.

Nothing like spawning on a newb/no rules server and deleting everyone's creations or spamming them with trains. Then, you noclip into a wall and hide there.

:lol::finger: you're one of those people huh. probably the reason i stopped playing. mingebags.

Hacking again is only for single player mode. If you use cheats in multiplayer mod you are a fag just like furloaf ;););)

There are NO cheats in Gary's Mod, just uneducated users.

;)

A mod is a cheat sorry bro. This is only cool in multiplayer if everyone else is OK before joining. Liek a lan party is great example of when it would be ok.

A mod is a cheat sorry bro. This is only cool in multiplayer if everyone else is OK before joining. Liek a lan party is great example of when it would be ok.

You don't have any idea what Gary's Mod is, do you ?

It is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAME....has nothing to do with any existing steam game. It is a blank world in which people can do whatever they want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry%27s_Mod

You don't have any idea what Gary's Mod is, do you ?

It is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GAME....has nothing to do with any existing steam game. It is a blank world in which people can do whatever they want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry%27s_Mod

Hold on while I draw a picture of Goku with blond hair yelling "HAXXXXXZ"