Blizzard of 2010 Version 2.0 OMG!!!!1!! White Death!!!!1!!

Casper

Ah okay gotcha. My girlfriend works in the Neonatal ICU at Children's and graduates in May. I don't think she gets special driving privileges during snow emergencies unfortunately.

Same here. I work in a pharmacy and the consider us a medical neccesity.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah okay gotcha. My girlfriend works in the Neonatal ICU at Children's and graduates in May. I don't think she gets special driving privileges during snow emergencies unfortunately.

If she ends up being a nurse there, then she gets privileges/responsibilities by default. Hospitals don't close for bad weather, so healthcare workers have to be there.

If she ends up being a nurse there, then she gets privileges/responsibilities by default. Hospitals don't close for bad weather, so healthcare workers have to be there.

Gotcha, yes she goes to Capital for nursing. I believe she's on contingent 2 days a week or so while still in school but is trying to get hired on there full time.

Makes sense though, never really thought about it.

Looks like Delaware is in an actual Watch instead of just a warning. The night before we got this last snow, they said Cbus was going to get a little over 2 in and Delaware a little less than 2. We ended up getting pounded for about a foot. Wonder what this time will be like. It's already adding up here this morning.

Snow is coming down pretty hard here in delaware and it's not showing any signs of letting up anytime soon.

Same here (SW Delaware). Actually I think it just started getting worse. I can hardly see 42 from here and I can usually see it clearly.

Based on what we have had fall already and how much of the "storm" is still coming according to radar, I predict several more inches.:(

Saw a blue camaro with some black z06 wheels completely stuck sideways and spinning its rear tires and I lol'ed. I hope he didnt think about getting on the highway because he couldn't even accelerate from an intersection.

I just lol'ed and blew by him in my car with the Blizzaks on :D