Anthony

351mach11647545510

My camping list:

1) Aaron

2) Aaron's brother, Pete

3) Tina

4) Jason

5) Dover

Me personally, I'll run around a map and shoot people unless I get a Heartbeat Sensor hit, then I'll camp that area until I find them. People's biggest bitch about me? Claymores :D

I dont camp but for more than 2 seconds except on terminal, afgan, and thats only if I find my sweet spot. And even then its until I die the first time. I do only move a few spots over each time so it might seem as though I am camping. I have been working on an elevator glitch all night day. I have got it to work a few times but it is a pain in the ass.

I dont camp but for more than 2 seconds except on terminal, afgan, and thats only if I find my sweet spot. And even then its until I die the first time. I do only move a few spots over each time so it might seem as though I am camping. I have been working on an elevator glitch all night day. I have got it to work a few times but it is a pain in the ass.

wait your on live playing mw2? shoooot hit me up ill shoot you around

Jason, you're in a corner everytime I die or I kill you. You just happen to switch corners occasionally.

I stay in a general area for the most part. I am in a corner just to see if anything is around me. I am like an alley cat, you never know where I am, but be sure I am always around.

I have got to get used to the edit button being on everyones posts. I didnt mean to edit yours. I fixed it. The quote button is not where it was, the quote button is not where it was............