Snow plow crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All roads should be plowed as far as they go. My driveway is plowed 4 ft past the edges of it so the snow doesnt drift back into the driveway. Alleys are tough to plow but they should allow easy access for a car to drive around in them.

My car hits the piles while turning into the driveway (has to do with my truck parked on one side, but it's still really narrow). I have been really good about clearing a "turn lane" so we can get in and out easily.

So you're saying it's not unreasonable to call up the HOA and bitch until they send someone back out to clean up the rest of this mess?

I'll PM you the company they use if you are interested. It's a big company so I am sure you would know them.

I love this weather. People dont know how to drive and they come over in your lane or cut you off. Thats when got ahead of them angle the plow and put it down!!

Thanks,

Eric

Please be carefully Eric

Thanks

anyone?

It isnt going to be all that great to have someone plow it now. It is packed down really well, so it makes it harder to plow. Maybe in a few days before this next storm you can have someone come give you quote, whether it be A flat or hourly charge, and depth of snow.

Hidden creek landscaping might be able to get you taken care of. They are out of Hilliard. 777 4254 ask for Matt Seiler or Jason Cromley. That is the company i work for.

It isnt going to be all that great to have someone plow it now. It is packed down really well, so it makes it harder to plow. Maybe in a few days before this next storm you can have someone come give you quote, whether it be A flat or hourly charge, and depth of snow.

This. Plows wont do shit on snow that has been driven on.

Not yet, Little talk of "The One" The last i heard of the blizzard is we will either get a lot of snow or a lot of rain. Depending on how this low pressure pushes up on the northern states. If it goes too high then we get rain, too low and we get a little bit of snow. So it is hit or miss from what they can tell right now.

Other than that, dover is correct for this weekend.

Haha, my prices were out of this world. Speaking of how long did those driveways remain open till they drifted closed?

Mine needed dug back out by around 8pm. BUT, it was no problem with the tractor after you opened it up.

The guy on the other half of my shared driveway had a huge drift the next morning.

The one you did where you backed into the garage looked pretty good. EDIT - "backed into" was a bad choice of words.