WTB Car GPS

87GT

I am looking for a car GPS. The only requirement is it MUST READ the names of the streets when giving turn by turn directions. Also must include the window mount and car charger. Other then that I don't care. Let me know what you got.

I got my Garmin 1300 before x-mas for $130 from NewEgg. It does the street names with directions. It didn't come with the window mount, but did come with a dash stand.

Oh it is not for sale, but throwing that out there for a cheaper GPS that does the street names.

I got my Garmin 1300 before x-mas for $130 from NewEgg. It does the street names with directions. It didn't come with the window mount, but did come with a dash stand.

Oh it is not for sale, but throwing that out there for a cheaper GPS that does the street names.

Thanks for the info!

That looks like a good choice I just want to play with it before I buy. I wonder if best buy or any other place has this on display.

I have the Garmin Nuvi 255W and it is great (Refurbs as low as 139) includes mount and points of interest

Does it include text to speech option? If not I am not interested.

That looks like a good choice I just want to play with it before I buy. I wonder if best buy or any other place has this on display.

Does it include text to speech option? If not I am not interested.

I know they have it at target. I got mine there on black friday for 100 bucks. I am not sure if bestbuy has it.