Fuck working on cars.

SpaceGhost

Want to add S4 fuel filter and oil change to your list for next weekends accomplishments? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Trust me, you don't want my dumbass anywhere near your car with tools in my hand. I would start on the fuel filter, and end up breaking a rear wheel bearing or something completely un-related.

So you're Canadian Eh?

Trust me, you don't want my dumbass anywhere near your car with tools in my hand. I would start on the fuel filter, and end up breaking a rear wheel bearing or something completely un-related.

So you're Canadian Eh?

Breaking a rear wheel bearing would be a problem. Now if you were to break the front one, it wont be so bad cause its about time to replace it.

Canadian, I am most certainly not.

I have to agree. Sometime you have to know what you're good at and come to terms with what you're bad at. I'm a big picture kind of guy. I see and understand how things work in general but I'm not familiar with the details. Which is very bad when working on cars sense the smallest thing can create the biggest problems. Sure I’d like to be one of those guys that can build an engine from the block up and have it start the first time, but it’s just not me… Oh well, hopefully you get it fixed. You don’t have to be a great mechanic to enjoy cars.

wise words...

Depending on whether I stick with this car past this spring, I will, along with the custom dual-core. If I keep the thing, it's going to be a real project. If not, then I'm going to tear it down for parts. At this point, I can't even begin to get anything worthwhile for it as a running car.