Possible Clutch issue

1qwk767

Mods if not in right place, IM sorry and feel free to move it.

Friend has a 04 Vibe Gt, she let an unexperienced driver, driver her car last night, when she got in her car she saw smoke and said the inside of her car reeked, from what she is saying you can push the clutch in put the car in gear, let the clutch out, the car stays stationary and does not try to move, my thoughts are the pressure plate is broke or the disc is completely worn out. I will be taking a look at it tomorrow and getting back with you on what I find out.

Now on to my next question, what CR sponsor has open availability to get the car in this week and have it done in a timely manner this is her only mean's of transportation and need's her car back asap.

Thanks in advance

Mark

We also have openings this week if Will doesn't get you squared away, and this clutch is in-stock. I would be glad to e-mail you or your friend a through estimate to see what to expect, just pm me your email and information and I will enter it in.

I also bet the clutch is shot if it goes into gear, and my guess is someone liked to keep their foot on the clutch pedal a little to much.

Good luck