Iphone Apps

timmy43016

For the Iphone users out there...what are your favorite apps? I have a ton that always end up looking like refrigerator magnets...never used. I am always looking for new apps.

I thought I saw someone on here once talking about being able to stream live footballs games etc on the phone and was curious as to what app that was?

Backgounder is the single most useful app in existence. You have to have a jailbroken phone to get it. Second to that is 3G Unrestrictor, which lets you do stuff like download large things from the App store over or use Skype over 3G instead of having to be on WiFi.

As for regular apps, I like Simplify Media, it streams your music to your phone, so you can have your entire music library in your pocket.

I am not jailbroken and since apple is started to ban jailbroken phones from app store...

I downloaded chomp which recommends apps based off of user feedback for most used, downloaded, and best reviews. I got a few good apps from it, but looking for more. I use just about everything so genre doesnt really limit me.

I thought I saw someone on here once talking about being able to stream live footballs games etc on the phone and was curious as to what app that was?

It was me, and it's direct TVs supercast. You have to be a subscriber to the Sunday Ticket, which is over until next year.

I play COD World at War Zombies, they have 2 maps now, Nacht de Toten, and Verruckt. It's pretty fun for a $8 game and then a $5 map purchase for Verruckt. I am in 15th right now on the leader boards for kills on a 2 man team. I killed 712 of our 1027 on Verruckt. http://callofduty.com/mp_zombie_stats#/verruckt/2/kills/0/100/place=0

HeHateMe7968

Another cool app is Pocket Tunes, if you have a sirius/xm subscription you can listen to howard on that app. The Sirius/XM app will not let you. That app will let you listen to almost every internet radio station there is.

The apps I use most are "Weather Bug Elite" "AIM $2.99" "Facebook" "Sportacular" "Tom Tom USA" "AP Mobile" and the "New York Times".

You all need to download dragon. Its an voice activated text and email tool. you speak it and it types it. Its pretty accurate too. You can sync your contacts into the voice activator and also tag your own words with voice. Awesome for qucik texts while driving as it is all hands free.

• 1 month later...

The very best one and by far the best GPS is GPS Drive by Motion X. Blows Tom Tom out of the water. $25yr to get voice turn by turn, etc....but seriously, try it and you'll see it's awesome.

Dragon is great as noted above. Very, very accurate.

WhatsApp is a free SMS Text that looks and acts just like the standard SMS Text app. Great for me and the wife as we now don't have to pay $25mo for text messages as most of them are between the two of us. I shared this an in less than one week, have 6 other friends using it and we all text free.

Pandora. $36/yr for the high quality music and it can be streamed from mulitiple locations at one time. Well worth it. I don't even carry mp3's with me any more.

Grocery IQ. Great little app. Bar Code ability for importing items and can export lists to email easily.

ABBY BCR. I sell Abby products....this is by far the best business card scanner out there.

Copy 2 Contact is cool. Get an email from a new customers? Just highlight their signature and viola! a new contact can easily be created.

Dispatch is free.

Weather Channel & My Radar are great.

TV Guide...nice for when I'm not at home and want to see what's on.

PS Mobile (photoshop) is fun

Shazam

Pocket Dyno

Time Mobile - Time magazine

All apps I have enjoyed in the short time I've owned an iPhone.