WTB: Aftermarket Wheels 4 my 2500HD

BrianZ06

Looking for a set of 16x8 or 17x8 wheels to replace my stockers. Stock wheels are only 6.5 wide on these trucks:rolleyes: and I want to run a 285 75 16 or 17 tire. I know some people run this tire size on the factory wheel and just lower the tire psi down a little and i might do this but it would it better on a wider wheel. It is also an 8 lug.

Guest Removed
I had them in mind actually. Probably get with him on monday. Not having much luck finding H2 Hummer wheels. Cant believe GM puts a 6.5" rim on a 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab.

a 235/85 16 ply tire dont need alot of rim. the thinner heavier tires like that, seem to outlast anything. mine f250 is the same way. but with the aluminum wheels that are wider, and suv tires on it, it rides ahell of alot nicer, but dont like to carry as much weight.

a 235/85 16 ply tire dont need alot of rim. the thinner heavier tires like that, seem to outlast anything. mine f250 is the same way. but with the aluminum wheels that are wider, and suv tires on it, it rides ahell of alot nicer, but dont like to carry as much weight.

255 85 16 not many choices though and hard to find.

Guest Removed
255 85 16 not many choices though and hard to find.

couldnt remember id they used the 235 or 245(normally in a 80 or some weird shit) or even had started using 255's

i've got some 285-65-18 michelin ltx at2's e load at the shop.we put em on a guys truck and they rubbed the mudflaps so we took them back off.. the offset on his aftermarket/new wheels are jack.

Yep a lot of these guys buy these aftermarket wheels with out researching off sets first and end up with funky loooking set ups. I know a guy that has a real nice harley edition dodge hemi 4x4 and his aftermarket wheels stick out to far for my taste. That michelin is a nice tire but I should stay with 17's I like more rubber on the road with a big truck.