House For Rent

nocab72

My Westerville house will be available for rent again starting March 1, 2010.

It is a 1488 sq foot free standing house located 3 minutes from Easton on a quiet court, just off of Sunbury Rd.

The address is:

4759 Richland Dr.

Gahanna, OH 43230

Columbus Water & Sewer, Westerville City Schools.

3 bedroom, 2.5 bath.

2 car attached garage.

Cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace in great room.

Large kitchen with pass-through, newer fridge, dishwasher, oven.

1st floor master bedroom and laundry/mud room(with washer and dryer).

Recent carpeting and paint.

DRY unfinished good sized basement.

Deck with Hot-tub (hot-tub currently needs repairs to operate though).

$1050/Mo (renters to pay utilities)

For those of you who don't know me, I've been a member on this board since "old skool". I used to live in this house myself (1997 - 2003) but am now living in Northern Virginia just outside DC and have held on to this property as an investment/rental.

Prefer to have individuals I know or who can be vouched for as responsible renting the place which is why I am posting here first.

Thank you for your interest!

PM me with questions or to arrange a walk through.

Kyle

Google Maps Street View -

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4759+richland+drive,+gahanna,+oh+43230&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.677964,57.392578&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4759+Richland+Dr,+Columbus,+Franklin,+Ohio+43230&ll=40.071863,-82.905909&spn=0.001394,0.001751&z=19&layer=c&cbll=40.07187,-82.906026&panoid=okgV2bwKlGHXUUhr5zLJaQ&cbp=12,20.09,,0,5

Just like I said last time, sorry it's not a time I'm looking to rent. It's a very nice place and a great deal.

Off topic, Kyle, we will be in DC for a vacation at the beginning of April. Going to the eastern short in MD for a few days, then to DC to visit the so's brother and do the DC thing. It would be good to catch dinner or something.

When you get firm dates please let me know! I may be in Alabama @ Barber Motorsports April 8-10 for the Grand-Am race but other than those dates I'll be in DC.

Back on topic ... need.to.rent.house :)

Just like I said last time, sorry it's not a time I'm looking to rent. It's a very nice place and a great deal.

Off topic, Kyle, we will be in DC for a vacation at the beginning of April. Going to the eastern short in MD for a few days, then to DC to visit the so's brother and do the DC thing. It would be good to catch dinner or something.

I'm putting in for a job in Hilliard. If it lands, I may be ringing you.

What are kind of costs are you looking at with utilities? I'm currently paying for $875/mo rent, so your price is a bit high.... however if utilities rape me less, then I aught to get a bit closer to your asking price. I should also be out of debt by this summer, freeing up 2 car payments worth of monthly income.

Do you allow pets? I have a 4 1/2 year old Human named Nick, looks a bit like me. :p We're a clean pair, shoes off at the door and all that, been renting our place for 3 years and the place is spotless.

I'm Eric, by the way. Former pilot of a black Thunderbird, we've met. :)

Eric,

I only have the utilities in my name between renters so I can't really give you a solid answer on that one since the house is empty/heat low/minimal water use (but check your PM's I know someone who would, previous renter who you know).

I haven't been allowing pets (cats/dogs/birds/pigs/goats, etc) since my first renter in the place (back in 2004/2005 dogs/cats trashed the place and I had to redo ALL the paint & carpet after they vacated) but I do allow human pets :)

Saw your other post: Fenced in back yard, lots of room to run around & play. Neighbors put up with me pulling in with the RX-7 at 2am after Friday/Saturday night fun, they don't mind a bit. Probably should expect a couple of them to stick their nose in the garage to see what you are up to when you are out working on the car because they are car guys too.

Kyle

I'm putting in for a job in Hilliard. If it lands, I may be ringing you.

What are kind of costs are you looking at with utilities? I'm currently paying for $875/mo rent, so your price is a bit high.... however if utilities rape me less, then I aught to get a bit closer to your asking price. I should also be out of debt by this summer, freeing up 2 car payments worth of monthly income.

Do you allow pets? I have a 4 1/2 year old Human named Nick, looks a bit like me. :p We're a clean pair, shoes off at the door and all that, been renting our place for 3 years and the place is spotless.

I'm Eric, by the way. Former pilot of a black Thunderbird, we've met. :)

• 2 months later...