Missing Person Alert

LJ

A girl I had a bunch of classes with in college and was in my group of people who went to the UK in 2006 is missing. They found her car abandoned in the Hocking Hills area

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/police_issue_missing_adult_alert/32175/

COLUMBUS, Ohio—The Columbus Division of Police has issued a Missing Adult Alert.

Police say Shannon Fox, age 24, of Columbus, has been missing since Wednesday, February 18th, 2010. She was last seen on Columbus’ west side, wearing a white and pink coat, and blue jeans.

Fox has brown hair, blue eyes, is 5’4” tall, and weighs 250 lbs.

Due to the circumstances of her disappearance, police consider her endangered.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Shannon Fox is encouraged to call The Columbus Division of Police Missing Persons Unit at 645-2358 or 645-4545.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs261.ash1/18845_533272481045_53400864_31661348_517581_n.jpg

I read the article man. I thought maybe there was more to the story... like what she was doing there, a pissed off boyfriend, events leading up to her being there.

Evidently she was leaving class/work/lunch and no one saw her again.

I don't have many details as most of it has come from others who were in the UK group.

Edit: thanks for the alert icon.

This does not sound good at all. I hope they find her alive. I could not imagine my daughter missing like that, her parent must be a mess right now.

I have said some pretty low things, but lolryan needs a vacation for that comment.

hope they find her this brings back memories of my friend julie popovich... :( hope it turns out better

I remember Julie. I worked with her at Hollister years ago and used to hang out with some of her friends Teonna and Jessie (sp). Sad stuff.

Hope they find this girl.

I remember Julie. I worked with her at Hollister years ago and used to hang out with some of her friends Teonna and Jessie (sp). Sad stuff.

Hope they find this girl.

i was with her that night and I was the guy that id'd the guy and got him caught then testified against him and got him put in jail. I worked with her and went to school with her, great girl still to this day blame myself for that. I just hope they find this girl cause nobody should have to go through what her family and all of us went through

Thats terrible. I'm curious as to what happened since they don't suspect foul play.

Cops say suicide but her close friends say "no way". I'm sure we will know more when the Cause of Death is released.

That ship already sailed, I'm sad to say .... :(

(you did notice the part about finding her body?)

My condolences to Lance (OP) on the loss of his friend. Regardless what else is discovered, this will be devasting to her family and friends.

Edited by Doc