Blackwing S/C

SPL_Josh

They don't have any outdoor rifle, just skeet/trap/ehaw stuff. There are two sides to the indoor, 6 or so lanes for rifles, 6 on the other side for pistol. I'm fairly sure the pistol lanes are a tad shorter.

Delaware State Park has a great outdoor rifle range, think its 100m? Pay per day, sub 20$

They don't have any outdoor rifle, just skeet/trap/ehaw stuff. There are two sides to the indoor, 6 or so lanes for rifles, 6 on the other side for pistol. I'm fairly sure the pistol lanes are a tad shorter.

Delaware State Park has a great outdoor rifle range, think its 100m? Pay per day, sub 20$

Or head down to Deer Creek State Park to the range there. 100yds, 50yds, pistol, outdoor, $5 a day, just pickup the ODNR range permit at Gander Mountain, or I think WalMart and a few other places have them. I think they're closed til the beginning of March, though, IIRC.

The longest Ive seen is Thunder Valley by Cambridge. 1000yd...kinda pricey...but looks like a well kept range

I will have to try that. My ar30 should shoot that far but with me behind it probably not lol. My mom lives out near barnsville so I could make a day of it.

$5 a day, just pickup the ODNR range permit at Gander Mountain, or I think WalMart and a few other places have them. I think they're closed til the beginning of March, though, IIRC.

They sell the range passes for the ODNR ranges at any place you can buy a hunting or fishing license.

How do the logistics of shooting there work? There isn't a range master is there? So if you want to set up targets, etc you are just at the mercy of hoping someone doesn't drive up and start sending bullets downrange?

They have range control (old timer in a shante) who checks your pass. They dont sell admission at the range so you have to use the wildlife's website to print up a pass.

Theres a cease fire after so long which is mutually agreed upon by the shooters, walk out and place your targets as all bolts are locked to the rear and shooters step away until an all clear is called.

They have range control (old timer in a shante) who checks your pass. They dont sell admission at the range so you have to use the wildlife's website to print up a pass.

Theres a cease fire after so long which is mutually agreed upon by the shooters, walk out and place your targets as all bolts are locked to the rear and shooters step away until an all clear is called.

sounds good thanks... have to check it out.