So the Police Chief is...

dover

Hitler. This is about the new chief of CPD. He up and decided to change peoples days off an there area of operation with out any warning. (I'm not talking just regular officers, I'm talking everyone.)

:cool:

So he then finds out about this video and freaks out and starts an internal audit to find out who posted it. So then this came out.

So now Internal Affairs becomes involved. Annnnd this comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1oz64J4uQ

I laughed my ass off at this.

Edited by Dover

New Police Chief just went into commission for CPD. He is believed to not be the smartest guy out there. He up and decided he was going to make these radical changes in CPD's scheduling and assignments. With no concern for police veterans he changed all of there stuff around. So they made a video of him as "hitler" it so happens he is german as well. He freaks out over the video, and has the computer team for the CPD try and track down he posted the video and what police officers are watching it. He can't figure it out and freaks out even more and has IA look into it. If you have a know someone or are in the CPD you will greatly understand this.