looking for.....

Jizzle Juice

Does that stuff really work or is it all gimic?

Memory foam of any sort is great. You're not going to be looking at replacing it nearly as soon as it's suggested to replace a conventional mattress and it's extremely comfortable.

They form to your body extremely well allowing for a great sleep. Personally, Temperpedic isn't that much better than a memory foam you can get for half the price.

If you can get a deal on it then it's worth the investment. The only reason a lot of stores even carry temperpedic is to get people to come in and look at them then push them to the cheaper memory foams when they realize they can't shell out 2g for a mattress.

Conventional mattresses you should replace every 7 years or so due to springs going bad and how much dust they are prone to collecting. With memory foams you don't have to worry about it wearing down as quick and you don't have to worry about any of the dust problems you do a conventional so you can get another 13 more years out of it.

I know we have a lot of sales going on at Waterbeds N' Stuff right now.

We don't carry Tempurpedic due to the high price tag but we have memory foam, conventional mattresses and of course waterbeds.

I thought they did, I stand corrected.

I thought they did, I stand corrected.

You would have been correct about a year ago. I'm sure Mattress Firm or some of those places carry them.

Any store carries memory foam and it's a HUGE difference between that and conventional.

I only wish I could afford a memory foam mattress. Just the few minutes I get to lay on one at work is amazing. I never really understood how much of a difference it made, but it's HUGE!!!

Can you get a hook up on Temperpedic pillows too? The near 100 dollar price tag scares me away.

You would have been correct about a year ago. I'm sure Mattress Firm or some of those places carry them.

Any store carries memory foam and it's a HUGE difference between that and conventional.

I only wish I could afford a memory foam mattress. Just the few minutes I get to lay on one at work is amazing. I never really understood how much of a difference it made, but it's HUGE!!!

Can you get a hook up on Temperpedic pillows too? The near 100 dollar price tag scares me away.

Yes I can get those too. I will check the prices and get back to you.