at home CCW??

undr_psi

I did it.... It was bad ass, got done a little early and if its the same guy I used he charges a flat rate, which I believe was 300 for a weekday. So you just split that between how ever many people are going to join you.

Get ahold of Mahle and pm him, he's the one who set it up for us.

The course fee includes everything except mileage, and the firing range fee! If you have your own firearm, we ask that you please bring it to class with some ammo. You still have the requirement of firing our firearms, but it is preferred for you to finish the training with your own firearm.

At $300+ they outta be giving you a tug job as well.

The course fee includes everything except mileage, and the firing range fee! If you have your own firearm, we ask that you please bring it to class with some ammo. You still have the requirement of firing our firearms, but it is preferred for you to finish the training with your own firearm.

At $300+ they outta be giving you a tug job as well.

If 30 ppl did it its only 10 bucks a person... tugjob isn't included. Kyle lives on 100+ acres and we did it in his backyard. I shot his guns, my guns and everyone elses guns in the class.

BTW..... the instructor owns a FN 57...... nice

I definently think it was worth it. I had the class with Menace and my Dad at my house so it was a $100 a person. If i could of got more people it would of been cheaper. The guy that taught it was a really nice guy he brings a S&W .22 snub nose with crimson trace grips a Glock 22 with a red dot and a FN 5.7 that he has you shoot. The class will be more of course if you have to go to a shooting range but all in all i was satisfied. I also only had to wait two weeks for the class which is why i did it, Blackwing had around a 3 month wait around this time.