Free to good home

verse

I have to move and unfortunately I can only take one of my dogs with me.

I have a min pin that I found a year ago and wasn't able to find the original owners. Very loving and a great dog. I'd guess he's around 3-4 years old. Anyone who knows me, knows that Dave(the dogs name) is an awesome dog.

Also have a full bred Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Fully AKC registered black-headed tri (very rare) that can be registered and bred, but I will ask payment for the registration papers. Breeders like the black headed tri's b/c they sell for more and you have a much better chance of getting one in your litter if one of the parents is a black-headed tri.

If there is interested you can meet with me or come to my house. I live in Grove City. Thanks.

How old is the Corgi ? Friendly with little ones ?

He's two, his name is Supra. He still acts like a puppy, but it may be b/c there are other dogs around to play. He's just a little hyper still. I have a 3 year old son and he's good with him. My son will chase him around the house, he'll grab him by the ears and he will just lick him to death. He is an affectionate dog.

I forgot to mention they both still need neutered. Which could also calm him down. I didn't do it b/c I thought I was going to use him as a stud dog.