Keesha

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

wake up in the morning feelin like p diddy.

does this mean you wake up feeling like your entire career was founded on shitty mashups and rip offs from other artists, or what is Ke$ha expressing exactly?

I thought that was Jay Z? I just heard "his" new song. He took Forever Young and said a couple of words over top of it, called it Young Forever. He's so talented :rolleyes:

does this mean you wake up feeling like your entire career was founded on shitty mashups and rip offs from other artists, or what is Ke$ha expressing exactly?

You got it right the first time. :)

No kidding, I love XM but it seems like they repeat alot of the same songs all the time.

I cx my subscription this month because of this. I found myself listening to the local radio more often than xm.

Sadly somewhere I heard her saying what she ment there. According to her after a long night of drinking so awoke in a NY hotel in a pile of her model friends all passed out on the same bed anf her first thought was "So that is what p diddy feel like everyday"

God why do I know that :rolleyes: