09 R1 vs. 09 CBR 1000RR

brennan

That gets rep!

Heck, I am willing to give out contacts and places to go for about any manufacturer you want. I have a tougher time with Kaws, unfortunately, but know enough dealers to get you started somewhere.

Problem is that my territory has changed and the dealers I have aren't that close anymore...

I have a KILLER Kaw dealer, though that may be able to help you if need be - especially for parts.

However, you know the boys at Clinton and they're really cool folks there and really where I would suggest anyone looking for Kaw and KTM...

where is south side?

anyone in the dayton area deal with the little yam/honda/suzuki dealership off of S. dixie hwy and 741? Or the dealership in Middletown?

LITTLE?!?!? Dude, they are one of the top dealers around. If you go into Middletown Cycle, ask for the onwer AAron and tell him I sent you for a great deal. If you need parts there, ask for Broc and tell him I said he was a slow MX guy and wished he was as fast as me...:D

oh haha. I only say little cause its no Motorsports of Col. or Competition Acc. I have been there a few times and drive by it once a week and didn't even know that was the place. They really need some new signage the neon lights just don't catch my eye long enough to read them in the middle of the day.

So they are a top dealer huh? Good deals if I go name dropping eh?

They have a NSR50 in there with about a inch of dust and a guy told me they want 3200 for it... Ha! He prob. thought I didn't know what I was looking at. oh well. They do have a good selection of 08s and a few stragler 07s. I'll be sure to stop in there and give them a chance whenever I make up my mind.

oh haha. I only say little cause its no Motorsports of Col. or Competition Acc. I have been there a few times and drive by it once a week and didn't even know that was the place. They really need some new signage the neon lights just don't catch my eye long enough to read them in the middle of the day.

They have a NSR50 in there with about a inch of dust and a guy told me they want 3200 for it... Ha! He prob. thought I didn't know what I was looking at. oh well. They do have a good selection of 08s and a few stragler 07s. I'll be sure to stop in there and give them a chance whenever I make up my mind.

i've made the trip to competition accessories a few times.

cute girls all over, know 2 of them now lol.

it's a decent sized place with a lot to offer.

i loveeeeee their big helmet section,

although i was bummed when they didn't carry any a* stuff.

i will note though, they had no problem ordering me anything if they didn't have it.

They outsell both shops actually... Southside is one of the top selling dealers based on unit sales in the region. They get a TON of bikes per year and sell more. Shop doesn't "look" like a top dealer, but they are.

Yeah, gotta name drop once in a while. Helps a lot. That NSR is just sitting there and I bet if you make an offer to Gus or Tim, they'd probably sell it. You'd have to be serious, though. They don't like having their time wasted.

i've made the trip to competition accessories a few times.

cute girls all over, know 2 of them now lol.

it's a decent sized place with a lot to offer.

i loveeeeee their big helmet section,

although i was bummed when they didn't carry any a* stuff.

i will note though, they had no problem ordering me anything if they didn't have it.

They won't budge a dollar on price, though and the bikes they sell are sold at a top dollar, too. Good folks at Comp, but the owner sets the rules and they rarely even discount old gear...