Recommend me an inexpensive RF Remote / HDMI splitter setup

Nitrousbird

I have 3 HDMI devices, that I would love to be able to access on our bedroom TV. PS3, 400 disc DVD changer, and the DVR. Everything runs HDMI into my receiver (it does HDMI audio processing), then feeds one HDMI to the TV.

Our master bedroom backs up against this setup, and for only a few bucks from Monoprice, I can easily get the two wall plates and a couple more HDMI cables to feed into our bedroom TV. That's the cake part.

I need a cheap RF remote to run the DVD/DVR (PS3 is Bluetooth, so I can use my PS3 remote). I don't want something fancy for this...I want cheap, as we rarely use the bedroom TV, but I would like to get a bit more use out of it.

As for the HDMI splitter, I'm kind of torn on how I want/can do this. I don't want 3 seperate HDMI runs to the bedroom, only one. I don't want to have to swap cables around every time I want to watch that TV. I haven't messed with HDMI splitters before (I've never encountered any of my customers with one, and the only thing I have is an HDMI switch box from my old setup a couple years ago that is now sitting in a box).

I probably should add I want to eventually go with a nicer RF remote and a 3-split, as I'll be doing a home theater in the next year or so in our basement, and will run HDMI to there as well (either long cable, or the dual CAT5e to HDMI converter).

Suggestions / ideas would be appreciated.