Glock 29 10mm--WHERE TO FIND ONE?

John Bruh

Thinking about buying one. Anyone own one? I think cingergy does in the conceal carry thread. How do you like it? Pros? Cons?

Find me one cheaper than this on (29 10mm with night sights)

$591

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_43/products_id/73546

Buy it. The 29 is a sweetheart to shoot. Even better than the 20.

It is a little fat (no more than the 30), and finding good leather for concealed carry may be tricky. I don't carry mine, but I threw a pinky extension on it and it fits my hand great.

Be prepared to have people come and ask you what the heck your shooting when at the range.

The 10mm round is fantastic, and the gun soaks up a lot of the felt recoil in some of the hotter Double Tap rounds I've sent through it.

No need for the 40 short and whimpy after owning this.

I have one and occasionally use it for cc around here - nice gun! Recoil is more than a 9mm, but not too bad - Rob,my son used it in a Glock match and after like 100 rounds, his hand was a bit 'thumped' but not so bad. I got it mainly to cc when I'm hiking in northern Michigan as a bear deterrent. I shoot range ammo mostly, but have the hot Double Tap stuff too.

Have you tried Aumillers in Westerville?

just called and an old dude answered. I asked if they could get one in he said yes, asked how long and i didnt he what he said, i asked again how long and he got really pissed and said "I said 3 days do you not listen". SO FUCK THAT OLD BASTARD AND FUCK THAT PLACE. I will wait 1-2 weeks for someone else to get me one.

just called and an old dude answered. I asked if they could get one in he said yes, asked how long and i didnt he what he said, i asked again how long and he got really pissed and said "I said 3 days do you not listen". SO FUCK THAT OLD BASTARD AND FUCK THAT PLACE. I will wait 1-2 weeks for someone else to get me one.

I hope you said " I do listen but I can't understand you when you talk with a dick in your mouth".

LMAO. Yeah, that was the owner most likely. He's a quirky guy.

Anyone know any place that has them locally? Buckeye doesnt, ohio valley doesnt, I will not deal with gander so fuck them. BW maybe?

I doubt they would stock one, when I was there we sold maybe four a year. And that was with me suggesting people buy them. You might have better luck with Ohio Valley or something.

I'm saving up enough money to buy a predator missle so I can blow that old fat mother fucker up in style.

I feel the same. He isn't in that business for the right reasons, purely for profit. I can say the same thing for a few places I have worked at though.