Hello

Lo-Tek

1380...holy hell are they rebuilding the trans for that ?

325 new clutch , resurfacing flywheel, Poly urethane motor mounts inserts < free installation. Fuel filler neck 300.00 , Labor hours 11 labor price 650

... My math maybe off somewhere here but IDK.

Any chance your name is Rob? My friends Peter with a red integra and Kyle who now owns a Red Mustang Have been to your shop b4 I think.

Not sure what in the trans is actually messed up. Firestone thinks pilot bearing is missing. It makes a whirrr like noise, I'm not a 100% sure on this but I almost think my syncros are going out. I did find a use transmission at cantleys but if this one is just a pilot bearing and can be saved for a reasonable price I'd rather keep it. It does still drive how ever all though it jerks < due to motor mounts I just had a cheap mechanic put in Im guessing only a few were replaced and a few old ones still remain..

Guest Removed

still seems high.... clutch could be cheaper. and im sure the filler necks are cheaper then that aswell.

Yes im Rob. Peter is a alright kid, Kyle not so much..lol i used to work with kyle, out at hatfield back a few years ago.

dont remember meeting you but welcome.

still seems high.... clutch could be cheaper. and im sure the filler necks are cheaper then that aswell.

Yes im Rob. Peter is a alright kid, Kyle not so much..lol i used to work with kyle, out at hatfield back a few years ago.

dont remember meeting you but welcome.

You havent yet lol. I was Street Aggressions 3rd gen Eclipse member < slowest Jake introduced me to Nate but I havent tooken the car to him yet its still sitting in the garage. I will pm you my number hit me up and we can talk I'm awaiting my income tax as well as a few paychecks I dont want to send it in and not have the money ready.

• 4 weeks later...