PS3 Apocalypse

Rally Pat

dammit! i have an older PS3 and i was watching a blu-ray movie last night that ended after midnight, when i removed the disc i had an error message about not signed in to the PSN :( guess I'll find out if my trophies were lost when I sign in using my g/f PS3 slim

xbox360>ps3

Yeah if you like dick in your ass

I was on mine on Saturday, watching a bluray, playing some games using my rechargeable bluetooth controllers while having the option to connect to a network with wifi. Boy do I wish I had an xbox so I could do none of the above.

Yeah if you like dick in your ass

I was on mine on Saturday, watching a bluray, playing some games using my rechargeable bluetooth controllers while having the option to connect to a network with wifi. Boy do I wish I had an xbox so I could do none of the above.

My 360 connects to wifi just fine, also recharges the controllers just fine, though more importantly, the batteries are user-replaceable. :)

Though what any of this has to do with some buggy code on the PS3, I don't know. I'm just not going to play any games on it till it gets patched(hopefully soon).

Blu-ray is super nice though.

Access to the same internet?

There's not even a real comparison service wise, Live is far-superior and it should be, because you pay for it.

The console fanboyism on this site is amazing. On both sides.

My 360 connects to wifi just fine, also recharges the controllers just fine, though more importantly, the batteries are user-replaceable. :)

Though what any of this has to do with some buggy code on the PS3, I don't know. I'm just not going to play any games on it till it gets patched(hopefully soon).

What? How many aftermarket accessories did you buy to do that? Our xbox has 0 wifi and uses AA batteries for the controllers.

It has to do with the fact that whenever an xbox or ps3 is mentioned, that someone has to point out how much better one is over the other. It's the law.

What? How many aftermarket accessories did you buy to do that? Our xbox has 0 wifi and uses AA batteries for the controllers.

It has to do with the fact that whenever an xbox or ps3 is mentioned, that someone has to point out how much better one is over the other.

Yup, those people are losers. Each system has its ups and downs and there's almost zero reasons to blindly support one over the other.

The 360 charger kit comes with a rechargeable battery, and is cheap and replaceable. It also has two slots so you can always have a battery charged and ready, swap in and out and no cords. Its fucking sweet and I wish my PS3 controller had a similar setup. If you look at my theater pics in the Parking Lot, you'll notice how far away the components are from the chairs. Total PITA to have a USB cable that barely stays snug draped across the room. The Wifi dongle was $50 bucks, so ya that sucks ass but it kept initial costs down, and you still had the option of wired (or using your own wifi adapter). Still kind of sucks though, seeing as how the wii has built-in wifi.

Honestly though, the rrod happens once every 1-2 years (if ever) and Microsoft replaces it for free in a couple weeks and sends a 1 month free xbl card with it.. or you can fix it yourself in an hour. But whatever, splitting hairs here. Both systems have their bullshit just as any high tech/rushed out the door/relatively inexpensive system would.

I agree completely, but that's still fucking hilarious. I've had the RROD twice so it caught my bone. The funny one, that is.

I think the PS3 one is funnier or at least put together better since it takes Sony's ad campaign and uses it against them. Plus the RROD is pretty much non-existent on the new 360 hardware so that's a little outdated.

And I'm not really a fanboy. Was looking into trading in my extra 360 Elite towards a PS3 and Heavy Rain soon.

Plus the RROD is pretty much non-existent on the new 360 hardware so that's a little outdated.

Just like this error only happens on the older PS3's........

People dogging the PS3 controller for NOT having AA batteries???!!! The controller stays charged for a long time; I can't imagine there being a complaint about it. Far better than the X-box contoller IMO.

Besides, you can't play Blu-ray in an Xbox, so it's worthless to me on that point alone.

Having used all 3 controllers (both PS3 controllers and the 360) I def have to give the nod to the 360 controller. That thing is comfortable.

+1. The PS3 controller is small and awkward. I hate it, trying other alternatives.