OHP EVERYWHERE!

MackDaddy43

When driving to work today (from pickerington, to retagit south high), probably a 25 min drive, i seriously saw upwards of 10 ohp's!? There were 4 people i saw pulled over, including one on pickerington's 310. I didnt think they even hung around pickerington?

I thought they were always trying to bust people at the end of the month... not the first!?

Crazy...

They must of had a bad month, they got me for a front plate a few days ago at 5 during rush hour. At least 43 people passed going 75+ as I sat there. Pure and simple case of racial profiling. dude was a fucking asshole the whole time. Kept asking me questions about my car, asked if I had cutouts?!?!? Thanks a lot anthony and lynn, still trying to catch us all ridin dirty

Yeah they are fucking everywhere. I think they need to fire a few of them and use the money to fix potholes. This would legitimately increase the safety of the roads instead of hiring Sgt. Dickweed to go out and write tint/front plate/registration tickets.

Dry roads and warmer temps is bringing them out like bugs. I'll likely get pulled over for weaving as I continue to dodge the craters in the center lane.

I got pulled over by a Perry Cop a few weeks back for straddling lanes on Federated. :rolleyes: He said he wanted to make sure I was sober....my reply was that if I wasn't I'd likely not be doing so well at avoiding the thousands of craters and bumps on my way home.

They must of had a bad month, they got me for a front plate a few days ago at 5 during rush hour. At least 43 people passed going 75+ as I sat there. Pure and simple case of racial profiling. dude was a fucking asshole the whole time. Kept asking me questions about my car, asked if I had cutouts?!?!? Thanks a lot anthony and lynn, still trying to catch us all ridin dirty

It's that chip on your shoulder...

and the bullet wheels. :eek:

Dry roads and warmer temps is bringing them out like bugs. I'll likely get pulled over for weaving as I continue to dodge the craters in the center lane.

I got pulled over by a Perry Cop a few weeks back for straddling lanes on Federated. :rolleyes: He said he wanted to make sure I was sober....my reply was that if I wasn't I'd likely not be doing so well at avoiding the thousands of craters and bumps on my way home.

Same thing happened to me over by my house off of Snouffer/Bent Tree, I was straddling those 2 lanes and got pulled over by CPD. He asked me why I was doing that and told me the road didn't seem that bad to him. I'm like :wtf: Said he would do me a favor and let me go with a warning. :rolleyes: Sad part is I have to hit this road every day going home. It is getting so bad I almost can't drive my car out anymore, I need to drive the Ram everywhere.

I would tell him to go to McDonalds, get a cup of coffee, jump in my passenger seat and then put it in his lap as I drove 44mph down that road. After which if his cock didn't get scalded, I'll take two tickets. FU CPD That should be my new plate.

Stold me the road didn't seem that bad to him. I'm like :wtf: Said he would do me a favor and let me go with a warning.

• Casper unlocked this topic