on3 performance?

Ryan218

Ryan that is much more car than you have had so far. Drive it some first and do some solo events in it before you make more power. That car can bite a novice in the ass pretty quick, get seat time first.

i plan to. and yeah by far it is lol.

yes he does..i sell them..what you need?

there are 302 and 351 kits 2v kits 4 v kits and 3v kits aswell.

and the website is easy as hell to find

http://www.on3performance.com/

just needs updated.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77095

it would be for a 4v car. i take it he has not made a kit for them yet?

im thinking im just going to buy a 99-04 GT cheaper, with money left over i have enought to buy the turbo kit from chad. so by mid summer i could have that done. i think id enjoy a turbo'ed GT by this summer more then buying a cobra and draining my bank account to next to nothing.

rob im blind sometimes!

im thinking im just going to buy a 99-04 GT cheaper, with money left over i have enought to buy the turbo kit from chad. so by mid summer i could have that done. i think id enjoy a turbo'ed GT by this summer more then buying a cobra and draining my bank account to next to nothing.

rob im blind sometimes!

Good idea.

rob im blind sometimes!

WTF no. If you are gonna step to costly mod motor parts at least go 4v. Still think best bet is buy a clean fox and have in ship from west

WTF no. If you are gonna step to costly mod motor parts at least go 4v. Still think best bet is buy a clean fox and have in ship from west

i wont be able to find a 99 or 01 cobra through with 80k at most on it for under 9,000 though. dont really wanna even spend 7k on a rio red one with 128k on it.

i can probaly get this dark green gt for about 6k out the door at this dealer with 71k on it. maybe even left since the bumper needs painted and it has some retarted tsw wheels on it. and a chip on the door

S0, 4v/3v 302/351 all better than 2v.

dont want another fox though right now. want a new edge. 2v with one of chad's kits would still make more then enough power to keep me happy with having the 2v.

I perfectly understand what could happen and just didnt give a shit. Hence why my motor was laying on the track at ntr. I left it on 8psi for a reason for 5 years with the novi2k. I guess my kits just work so well and make so much power Ford parts just cant handle me......

If you do the 4v, keep boost at or below 6psi, I still made 460 just on 6 and would have been safe. It felt a lot better than the s/c setup the way it made power but I was wanting to see what I could do on a few passes. I beat the hell out of my 2v car everyday on 6-7 and that car is fun as hell.

If you want 4v photos,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/O3P-4-6-Mustang-Cobra-96-01-Single-Turbo-Kit-DOHC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e5ab89dedQQitemZ130371067373QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

rob im blind sometimes!

So what you are saying is you don't have a 99 Cobra like you have listed as your vehicle and in your sig?