Deck Restoration business needs tech April to October

AI Coupe

Plan to hire two techs April 1 for the summer season. Power wash and stain experience helpful but will train... hourly rate depending on experience and how quick you can get up to speed. Weekly bonus based on quanity and quality of jobs completed.

If you enjoy working outside, take pride in your work and will show up every day ON TIME, e mail your resume to me at reisner@deckrescue.net.

Techs last year averaged $350 to $450 plus per week depending on weather.

My franchise only services the east side of Franklin and Fairfield counties so would prefer you live in the Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Gahanna areas.

Thanks,

Ron Eisner

Deck Rescue

What are the hours? How many days a week?

April thru August are very busy. At Least Monday to Friday if it's not raining and if we miss a day we work Saturday. Days start by 9AM on the first job and we try to do at least 2, maybe 3 decks a day, depending on size. Good days finish by 4PM, maybe 5. September and October are based on customer demand but not nearly as busy.

Willing to train someone with no experience?

I have 2 crew leaders from last year that will each train a tech to travel with them. I don't send anyone out to a job for at least the first year without a crew leader that knows what he is doing and knows what is required for a perfectly finished restoration. So, yes, we will train.