Gearheadz - Rob & Jeff

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

not that i really needed to make this thread since im sure most people know already....but rob has been working on my mustang for about 14-16 months now (only took so long due to my personal finances)...finally got to drive the car home today, and while theres still a lot of work that needs to be done, i am VERY happy with everything...he even went out of his way and took parts off of his own car and put them onto mine for me to use until i am able to replace them since his car is down at the moment

he went out of his way and offered up ideas on things i woulda never thought to do, such as the engine bay

once the temperature is up, it will be going back for some tuning and some cooling mods...cant wait! hopefully make it to a track day this year in it, but not going to rush

overall couldnt be happier with everything ive ever had him do for me, and he has 100% of my future business, i dont even bother calling other shops anymore...(and will, if youre reading this...this dont apply to you lol...i still need your assistance eventually)

thanks again rob! its been a long process and the amount of time youve put into my car to make sure its done right is amazing....this project truly never could have happened without your help

ide also like to extend this thank you to jeff for the work he did later on in the process.... he seemed to know a lot about the body work and he really made everything look great

Guest Removed

i have been working on your car for the last 16 months....the engine build for the current drivetrain started about this time last year. car came apart in june or july (cant remember, but its all in the build thread im sure) and progressed from there. at both of our own paces (your broke college student , and im running a business on several levels.) Yes i went out of my way on several levels of this. I do this for alot of people, just about every one that comes in the door here (most already know this).

So yes, your welcome. and she looked good after the half assed bath you gave it. to bad i didnt get any pics.:lol: And im sorry you have to learn how to drive all over again. but get some money saved up so we can finish it some time before the next fall comes.(yes it drives, but its not ready to get beat to death on the street like we would like)