Tour De Cure: Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Berto

Hello,

Cummins has started a team to ride in the 2010 Tour De Cure held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. All funds raised go to the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes is a disease that has at the very least affected someone you know and/or care about, this is a chance in taking steps towards a cure. I am pledging to ride the 50 Kilometer road 'course' and a victory lap around the track. I need to raise a minimum of $150 in donations just to be able to ride, but I think that we can do much better than that, so I am setting my personal goal to $500. Also, your donation will help team Cummins meet our $5,000 goal! If you are willing to donate do not be discouraged by the amount of your donation, any little bit helps.

Donating is easy, you can use your credit card/debit card and donate by using the link below, nice thing about this is you can print off a receipt if you want to make a deduction from your taxes next year. Or if you want you can swing by my desk and drop off a check or cash. The event is on 6/12/2010, if you can't donate and want to wait, that is fine too.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC265568030?px=3413197&pg=personal&fr_id=6867

Thanks for your time and help,

Regards,

Berto Nunes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Bump, we're on the home stretch (ride is on 6/12)....no one from CR has donated yet! You guys were so good last year! I am close to $400 raised. Just $100 more to meet my goal!