Cincy area Meet 4/10/2010

2loNslo

Hello everyone, Its becoming that time of year again where we all meet up, hangout and cruize. I am on multiple forums trying to get a big cruize and meet going on. All cars are welcome to come of course.

Cincy area meet

When: Saturday April 10, 2010.

The plan is for the northern people to cruize down to rest area between monroe (monroe is the exit with the big jesus, if headed south on 75 jesus would be on your left) and i-129 and meet up with some of the southern people there. Then head down to the bum spot in cincinnati. We can hangout there take pictures do whatever. A couple of us plan on heading to newport from there and get some food at hooters .

Northern people are meeting at 4p.m. at the rest area. That is putting us at the bumspot about 5p.m.

The rest area is right after the monroe exit. Monroe is exit 29. This is going 75 south of course.

Any questions or concerns email:

Chris at xssxchrisx@yahoo.com

Or

Nate at tfc4life09@yahoo.com

Edited by 2loNslo

The rest area is right after the monroe exit. Monroe is exit 29. This is going 75 south of course.

BUMSPOT http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...e=UTF8&z=14

Ummmmm. Your map link directs us to southern Kansas. Although we are all anxious to get out in the warmer weather, I don't think many of us want to go hang out in southern Kansas in April.

From the rest of your post, I take it that you're actually meeting in the Cincy area. If that's the case, then I think you mean State Route 129, not I-129. The probability of CR showing up there is incrementally better than it is for Kansas. ;)

Just a suggestion: if you revise your thread title to something such as "Cincy area meet 4/10/10" it might help direct your intended audience to you post.