STEVE-O

Specs:

1998 chevy camaro z28 a4

black exterior with dark gray leather interior

lt1 tail lights

c5 corvette wheels

6500k 9006 hid kit

152,xxx miles on car

had this car for a little over a year and a half. have had no issues with the motor at all only had to do oil changes etc.

car has new thermostat and new coolant. Did this as a precation because the coolant had not been flushed so thought might as well put a good new thermostat on it while i was there.

trans is a 4l60e with a fresh rebuild on it less than a year and a half old.. has around 8k on rebuild. I do have the paper work showing what was done to it buy ips motorsports. While it was being ebuilt there I had new trans bushing put in and syn fluids with new converter done.

I will also throw in a set of black projector headlights ( new never installed) and a set of led tail lights..

I also have a dry edelbrock n20 kit and one spare 17 inch wagon wheel and 2 spare 18 inch wagon wheels to go with it.

ASKING 5000 but open to offers and trades... will get some pics up this weekend after I pull it out of the garage and wash it.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/p1010692u.jpg/

http://img199.imageshack.us/i/p1010685n.jpg/

http://img716.imageshack.us/i/p1010684.jpg/

Edited by STEVE-O

lol thanks

I was going to buy your formula from you before i got this camaro but I did not have enough cash for it at the time..

Unless you wanted to do your gtp plus some cash maybe... shoot me a pm with the milage etc and I will consider it

I was going to buy your formula from you before i got this camaro but I did not have enough cash for it at the time..

Unless you wanted to do your gtp plus some cash maybe... shoot me a pm with the milage etc and I will consider it

Im just messin with you. I can't afford another ls1 car right now.

If you'd have gotten the Formula, you'd be out a kidney from having to replace and/or fix a bunch of shit.

If you'd have gotten the Formula, you'd be out a kidney from having to replace and/or fix a bunch of shit.

LOL. Well ya the camaro just needed the trans redone other than that I ahv had no mechanical problems with the car.

What kind of deal did you have in mind?

You tell me what you would think? It is a 99 coupe...DP, catback, modular pulley, gutted airbox/cai, HID's, black housings, billet grilles, tinted windows, tuned PCM, new fuel pump and other little things. It has 121k miles and just needs minor maintanence.

You tell me what you would think? It is a 99 coupe...DP, catback, modular pulley, gutted airbox/cai, HID's, black housings, billet grilles, tinted windows, tuned PCM, new fuel pump and other little things. It has 121k miles and just needs minor maintanence.

What is minor??? and did you get the other problems worked out you were having with it... I think you said something about the fuel pump or whatever a little while back

What is minor??? and did you get the other problems worked out you were having with it... I think you said something about the fuel pump or whatever a little while back

Yes, I put a new fuel pump in and it runs prefect. Just on start up it doesn't seem like it is priming enough fuel to the motor. I've been talking to the vendor I got the pump from and trying to figure it out. This is the second pump they have sent me. The first didn't work at all. I have a new high flow fuel filter that needs to go on and im going to check the regulator as well. The car was parked most of the winter and I haven't worked on it much. It does need brakes, a good cleaning, mass air sensor and is due for a tranny filter/fluid change. It drives straight and just needs minor maintanence for an 11 year old car. As im sure your car isn't prefect either. We can always meet up and take a look at each others cars and go from there?

Yes, I put a new fuel pump in and it runs prefect. Just on start up it doesn't seem like it is priming enough fuel to the motor. I've been talking to the vendor I got the pump from and trying to figure it out. This is the second pump they have sent me. The first didn't work at all. I have a new high flow fuel filter that needs to go on and im going to check the regulator as well. The car was parked most of the winter and I haven't worked on it much. It does need brakes, a good cleaning, mass air sensor and is due for a tranny filter/fluid change. It drives straight and just needs minor maintanence for an 11 year old car. As im sure your car isn't prefect either. We can always meet up and take a look at each others cars and go from there?

YA mine just has some cosmetic issues.. But yours sounds like it possibly need upwards of 500 bucks or more if the fuel pump is questionable to get it running right..

YA mine just has some cosmetic issues.. But yours sounds like it possibly need upwards of 500 bucks or more if the fuel pump is questionable to get it running right..

No the fuel pump is all brand new and under warranty. It runs just fine and I have put a few hundred miles on it this week. Just on start up in the mornings it is difficult. Like all the fuel drains back to the tank and then it doesn't prime enough back to the motor? If it is the pump I can get a new one sent to me. So its really just basic maintanence that it needs. I can drive the car to you anytime. I actually just went out and started it for the first time today. It fired up and died twice....once started I gave it a little gas and it idled fine. Once it is started that one time for the day it never has issues again and fires right up everytime. It only took me all of 1 minute to keep it running. So it can't be anything serious or difficult to fix at all.

Brakes are cheap, mass air is cheap and the other little things are cheap as well. It drives straight and just fine as is. But if you want it perfect then a little money would need to be spent. I have never bought a used car and not put money into maitanence right away just for assurance anyways. I can tell you everything wrong with the car that I know of and you are more than welcome to drive it around. I would like to check out the Z too. So this is all up to you. Im just wanting something a little different and am open to deals.

What kind of cosmetic issues?

• 1 month later...