Bengals interested in T.O.

Moostang

Correction, He's been good since philly he was good in dallas its all about the QB throwing his way. Why get someone new when they wont be as productive as T.O.? That to me sounds dumb but its my opinion. T.O. will get double covered aswell ocho they cant do them both so therefore someone is bound to get open, T.O. is big and fast he'll get the job done plus some

Thats a good point having two number 1 recievers on a team could really make an impact for your defensive plans. I'm a Dallas fan and never really had much of a problem with T.O., i mean IMO if you have a problem with T.O. your taking it to personal! Watch the game and watch the BS that goes with it and laugh!

Yea a couple of weeks ago the bengals said they wanted him. They were gonna sign him but they knew he was gonna fail the drug test so they're waiting to him to flush his system

yea i have to see a Bengals coach/owner say THAT. i will agree though, there are better choices then t.o. out there. need someone though.