Dog training by Kapok6

copperhead

http://smiliesftw.com/x/tomashthumb.gif

Seriously, Ryan is amazing. He took my semi-puppy thats been hyper as fuck since the day I got her, and within a couple days got her walking well on the leash, along with sitting until being released. Before, I had trouble just getting her to sit for more than 5 seconds and she did whatever she wanted on the leash. It's only been a few hours, but so far she's not even been acting up and hyper like normal, she's been calm. I am truly amazed, and would quickly suggest him to anyone, regardless if they have a dog that's out of control, or a dog they want to be able to do new things with, he knows what he's doing and his prices great.

Hey man. Thanks for the positive review, I really appreciate it. Clover is a very smart dog and we just scratched the sufrace of what she is capable of so if you decide in the future you want to take her training further, hit me up. Also I like I said when I dropped her off, if you have any questions or concerns at all pertaining to her training, hit me up and I will be happy to help you out.

-Ryan