Well....

dover

Nice pickup Sean!

Dover - I did want one UNTIL I did research on them, something you need to do before you think about buying one.

N/A Spray > Turbo.

/thread

id be willing to put money that i know more than you my friend :eek:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
i want to finish my cobra damn it.. and now after watching that vid linn posted of the 03 turbo cobra getting waxed it makes me want to make mine sexay

i give it a week and you'll want to sell it again :gtfo:

nope its the 07 gsxr1000 that i got that was crashed but not anymore

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=3735

NICE sean!! Have you been riding? get at me I have been trying to get some seat time on my new setup.

After I wax you in mine, you'll want to keep it just to try and keep up.

I've never lost a race to that car, no reason to start now.

ask anyone that raced me the first season I had it, it got the driver mod :D

Guest tbutera2112
dover im starting to feel where youre coming from... i am having a horrid itch right now for an r1....my car has too many problems that need addressed to actually sell it though lol

dover im starting to feel where youre coming from... i am having a horrid itch right now for an r1....my car has too many problems that need addressed to actually sell it though lol

it sucks man cause like i love my car and the feeling of people goin "ah fuck its thattt cobra" but the shit has been down so long its like meh if i sell it what will i be missing? i had SO much fuckin fun on a bike last year.. makes me want to really get into it this summer, and actually have a long bike so i can leave a little harder :) .. but fuck idk ill have to drive the bitch before i decide

Guest tbutera2112
Its no busa bur myt 600s always out u know u can ride that turd when ever

dam ithis thread makes me want a new bike :(

you should let me ride your bike some time...never been on a sport bike, ide like to see how they feel before i looked into picking one up.... riding a bike is so much more fun than driving a car...cheaper too...

you should let me ride your bike some time...never been on a sport bike, ide like to see how they feel before i looked into picking one up.... riding a bike is so much more fun than driving a car...cheaper too...

+1. Im 2 steps away from trading my WR for something else. Never ridden a sport bike, but id like to get an R6 or GSXR600

Guest tbutera2112
+1. Im 2 steps away from trading my WR for something else. Never ridden a sport bike, but id like to get an R6 or GSXR600

ide like to pick up an r1, cbr1000rr, or an rc51

Guest tbutera2112

i have a feeling that once the vmax is running again, and the stang is streetable and ready to rock, ill be more than happy with both...we will see!!

dover, i thought you already had another busa you were building a grudge bike out of?

i have a feeling that once the vmax is running again, and the stang is streetable and ready to rock, ill be more than happy with both...we will see!!

dover, i thought you already had another busa you were building a grudge bike out of?

lol no some bitches seem to be suspectin i had somethin under wraps but nah, i got to much money dumped in this fuckin cobra and now this V is makin me buy shit for it too! FUCKIN CARS!