The Toyota Saga Continues...

AWW$HEEET

Guest Removed
I wonder if Toyota will go after them if it indeed was a false alarm and the guy is just going for money.

if toyota would be recording the stuff they should be, they would be finding most of these claim are not because of the car or the programming.

we had false claims like this at kia. i had one lady saying the van would just take off from a light on its own. come to find out, while riding with her, her foot was still on the gas pedal causing it (noticed it after the test drives with her) and every time she was complaining about how she got screwed on the financing on the van.

they ended up buying her van back, and nothing still was ever found wrong with it.(but they could never resell it due to the claims on it) if we had a pedal or TB issue, they was programmed to not go over 35mph, throw the MIl on, and give you just enough time to get off the road. once it seen a mis-communication with the pedal data, and TB data, it went into limb mode real fast.

Guest Removed
I like how no one has stepped up and taken the million dollars from edmund.com. Everyone talking smack but no one can back it up!

my big question is, can toyota them selves duplicate the problem with testing equipment in place