Jesus Cr is lame now

Sam1647545489

Why is this 3 pages

Because sam made it. An his always go the distance

Disclaimer not nut swinging.

CR is gay because everyone starts threads about how boring CR is now.

Go drive your cars, its nice out.

your cars a pos an all that shit uve talked we've still yet to race

Sam I put an offer on the table ur bmw vs my bike from a dig. Give me the hit for 20

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says that guy that will have more excuses than Toyota after I drag his car down the 1320...

Efficient trash talking engaged.

Umm you can ask the last firebird that beat me if there was any excuses.. No and there won't be ever.. If you have to spray to beat me then that's fine. You already know what I run off spray, I pray to god I get my spay together before we line up. Even still if I don't I will still give you your race win or lose I'm still gonna tree you hard core

Umm you can ask the last firebird that beat me if there was any excuses.. No and there won't be ever.. If you have to spray to beat me then that's fine. You already know what I run off spray, I pray to god I get my spay together before we line up. Even still if I don't I will still give you your race win or lose I'm still gonna tree you hard core

Whoa broham, you're taking me way to seriously!!!! I'm just acting stupid. I race for fun and thats it. I just picked you to mess with this year because your car is more comp than Pauls ;)

:finger: haha asshat i will own that car soley because you will never show oooo
Whoa broham, you're taking me way to seriously!!!! I'm just acting stupid. I race for fun and thats it. I just picked you to mess with this year because your car is more comp than Pauls ;)

Ill five u the same race i gave sam since my cars too slow. ur poopstand vs my bike give me the hit from a dig

Locked in

And Brian don't be so Sirius I'm not upset at you never have been. I'm in it for fun only man I'm glad I have you to race this yr gives me goals and some compotition

You're just mad because your 60' is only 2 seconds faster than my ET

blahblah blah ive got 50 bucks says i beat u from a dig street tire to street tire ( no drag radials no slicks) 50 bucks.... come on mr big bad 10 second ta

I got $20 for anyone who beats me thats in this thread tommrow from a dig or roll.

Sam Hit me up I want to practice some digs on my new setup if its cool out there i have a little spare 750 you can hop on to ;)

I can't believe this is 4 pages and no one has chimed in with

COLUMBUSRACING SHOULD BE BETTER!!1!1ONE!

On topic, sadly I'm in the group of people that have nothing to race. I can only think fondly of the days that I had money-pit cars to tinker with instead of a money-pit house. Anyone wanna trade a nice turbo fox for a house?

I can't believe this is 4 pages and no one has chimed in with

COLUMBUSRACING SHOULD BE BETTER!!1!1ONE!

On topic, sadly I'm in the group of people that have nothing to race. I can only think fondly of the days that I had money-pit cars to tinker with instead of a money-pit house. Anyone wanna trade a nice turbo fox for a house?

Look at the 2nd post in this thread.

I got $20 for anyone who beats me thats in this thread tommrow from a dig or roll.

Sam Hit me up I want to practice some digs on my new setup if its cool out there i have a little spare 750 you can hop on to ;)

Whenever its nice out, just hit me up and I can show you a good place out here to practice launches.