RIP...

wagner

WTF is with all the stupid people with money?? :mad:

What really pisses me off is to see people who land it big and are set for life in terms of money that just turn around, get into trouble, drugs, guns, women, etc...and then sadly dead. Although I am beginning to wonder if it's not just a good thing that Darwin is in control.

Fuck this!! Give me millions and me and my family will be one happy set of people enjoying life.

What really pisses me off is to see people who land it big and are set for life in terms of money that just turn around, get into trouble, drugs, guns, women, etc...and then sadly dead. Although I am beginning to wonder if it's not just a good thing that Darwin is in control.

Fuck this!! Give me millions and me and my family will be one happy set of people enjoying life.

+ REP!!!

I really get pissed at all of these fucks who have great, natural athletic talent and waste it. Some of us have to bust our ass to be average on a good day and yet these retards just piss it away.

I think it's the issue is going from little to no money then in a few months making hundreds of thousands of dollars. If I made a shit load of money at the age of 16-17 years old and had people all around me telling me how awesome I was and having shit handed to me I could see how one could fall into that trap.

But if I were to make that kind of money now without the added attention and with the maturity I have,then I could defiantly manage it and be very well of for the rest of my life. It's easy to judge when it's not you...

I think it's the issue is going from little to no money then in a few months making hundreds of thousands of dollars. If I made a shit load of money at the age of 16-17 years old and had people all around me telling me how awesome I was and having shit handed to me I could see how one could fall into that trap.

But if I were to make that kind of money now without the added attention and with the maturity I have,then I could defiantly manage it and be very well of for the rest of my life. It's easy to judge when it's not you...

You would be found dead at 28 with horse tranquilizers shoved in your bum.

I agree and have said this about stars and athletes before. However, judging them.....while I've not made millions, I've cashed in big when younger and now squandered it on drugs or shit....and for a while it was big enough money to do so. I was 24-27 at the time and it is why I have what I do now and am able to live as I do now.