I lol'ed

Science Abuse

I kinda resent that communist statement. If the current administration keeps spending the way they do, and keeping rates low, we might as well kiss this country goodbye, because the dollar is basically worthless paper founded on hopes and dreams.

Dude, the current administration has little/nothing to do with our worthless dollar. It's been falling in value for your entire life.

Dude, the current administration has little/nothing to do with our worthless dollar. It's been falling in value for your entire life.

The dollar strengthened under Reagan and Clinton. Bush may have been around when the collapse began, but Obummer definitely isn't helping to fix the problem like previous administrations have been able to do.

Heh, really?

Tim Geithner, Ben Bernanke and the slew of all the other "czars" certainly aren't for a strong dollar. Hell, half of the fucking cabinet cant even pay their own goddamn taxes.

The dollar strengthened under Reagan and Clinton. Bush may have been around when the collapse began, but Obummer definitely isn't helping to fix the problem like previous administrations have been able to do.

don't you get it? The previous administrations DIDN'T FIX SHIT. The "patched" it, they did temporary fixes to boost their poll numbers. And it is exactly those patch-jobs that are driving things lower today. People love Reagan because he "made us proud to be Americans" and made us feel are warm and fuzzy or some horseshit, and they ignore that he mortgaged the future to make the Reagan Years better. We are in that future now, and nothing good is going to happen unless we make ourselves suffer a bit.

We are in that future now, and nothing good is going to happen unless we make ourselves suffer a bit.

It will take one selfless, thick skinned administration to ever get us to this point. Someone who is willing to commit political suicide in their first term.

It will take one selfless, thick skinned administration to ever get us to this point. Someone who is willing to commit political suicide in their first term.

Hey I think I know a guy like that. lol

shame is, it will take more than one term. What you'll have is some one who commits prolitical suicide, and gets replaced by a dick who placates us by undoing all that progress for a short-term high.

Hey I think I know a guy like that. lol

shame is, it will take more than one term. What you'll have is some one who commits prolitical suicide, and gets replaced by a dick who placates us by undoing all that progress for a short-term high.

Agreed.