fuck you brian

fuck you miller

fuck you trowa

You forgot one, so I took the liberty of fixing that for you. :p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come to the realization that half the people on here have no social skills, so thwy take upvracing to do what they do best.... ethug and trash talk.

you've been to 1 CR outing.....

+1 And a majority of your posts are involved with said "e-thuging and trash talking"...

Everyone is ethug, then when the meets come everyone is all pussy foot kissy face. I just wanna talk shit, get in an ebattle, go to the meet and start throwing punches.
then come at me bro

Ooo wait that's hardcore ethuggin ahhhh waa waa waa :jerkit:

CROWN YAY LETS GO TO the skankiest bar Columbus has to offer, just so Paul can drink his shirley temples and grind on all the fatties.

Hete all u want I drink for stupid cheap, get free drinks all night an its 1.5 miles from home I'm good.

let me quess you would rather go to the short north:gay2:
haha his go to bar is havanna

I've got to give it to you Paul. Despite being the punchline in almost every CR joke, you stand your gound. you drive a neon, drink at a dive bar with a bunch of old cougar fatties. Yet you still hang in there... Good work?

I've got to give it to you Paul. Despite being the punchline in almost every CR joke, you stand your gound. you drive a neon, drink at a dive bar with a bunch of old cougar fatties. Yet you still hang in there... Good work?

I am the cr punching bag. Its cool.... ur not doing it right if u don't have haters.. ...

• 4 weeks later...