fuck sonic...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a whiney bitch who shows up to a get together, and sits for 30 seconds in the parking lot then leaves. HAHA. Thats when you know you have no life.

Haha what a A bitch deleting my comment I left u.

Well I repost it here hmm I showd up as a joke seeing as most the people there were my friends. I had somehwere to be at easton an had 10 minuites towaste. Why nott fuvck with people I know? I was texting one of them while I was doing it. So might wanna know what ur talking about.

An have no life? Ur the fuckin loser that was sitting around with a bunch of dudes on a frday night an sonic drive in.. yea I'm the loser get real.... :gtfo:

Haha what a A bitch deleting my comment I left u.

Well I repost it here hmm I showd up as a joke seeing as most the people there were my friends. I had somehwere to be at easton an had 10 minuites towaste. Why nott fuvck with people I know? I was texting one of them while I was doing it. So might wanna know what ur talking about.

An have no life? Ur the fuckin loser that was sitting around with a bunch of dudes on a frday night an sonic drive in.. yea I'm the loser get real.... :gtfo:

Maybe you don't understand the concept of being social but that's what It means. Good luck in your endeavours with you neon and ethug lifestyle

Maybe you don't understand the concept of being social but that's what It means. Good luck in your endeavours with you neon and ethug lifestyle

You see Paul wants to stand around a parking lot on a friday or saturday with people that talk about maybe racing, then might race, then have to avoid cops.

Paul, were you out in the SRT-4 last night?

only on the way home from work yea

awwww someone sounds butthurt?

You see Paul wants to stand around a parking lot on a friday or saturday with people that talk about maybe racing, then might race, then have to avoid cops.

:bangbang: im just here to party....

only on the way home from work yea

awwww someone sounds butthurt?

:bangbang: im just here to party....

You coming to the pub tonight to "party"? I am going to have a beer maybe and chill.

Oh I heard you like to party this hard...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/gettinmybangbangon/jackass.jpg

you've been to 1 CR outing.....

He is talking about the website and is 200% correct

I've come to the realization that half the people on here have no social skills, so thwy take upvracing to do what they do best.... ethug and trash talk.

lol wow... you obviously are new to cr.. why dont u sit back junior try not to burn bridges around here come out to a few meets some get all emo butt hurt an ull then u can comment on "people" you have no idea about

you've been to 1 CR outing.....

..thats what im saying

You coming to the pub tonight to "party"? I am going to have a beer maybe and chill.

Oh I heard you like to party this hard...

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu315/ChrisPBacon91/retard.jpg

He is talking about the website and is 200% correct

yeaaa i jsut found some$ for tonight il come out an nice pic of me :lol:

Guest tbutera2112

fuck you paul

fuck you scott

fuck you wagner

fuck you gabe

fuck you zac

fuck you tripleskate

fuck you aj

fuck you bdazgsx

fuck you jeff

fuck you jones

fuck you brian

fuck you miller

fuck you trowa

fuck you paul

fuck you scott

fuck you wagner

fuck you gabe

fuck you zac

fuck you tripleskate

fuck you aj

fuck you bdazgsx

fuck you jeff

fuck you jones

fuck you brian

fuck you miller

fuck you trowa

Are you really that bored?

ehh...........fuck you too. :rolleyes:

all of your posts make me think you are still in high school mode.

Hmm, ok. I really could give a shit less what people on here thinks. Im prolly the nicest guy youll ever meet. But, eh, think what you want. I dont need anyones approval on here.