2v Mustang and On3performance single turbo question.. please Help

Rhett

Well I got the itch with the nice weather back and have been weighing some options... I want to get a little more power. I am not going for a crazy fast car just more power than what i have now, and with out Nitrous this year. So I am playing with the idea of a single turbo... And this kit can be had for under 2k. So My question is what do you know and how much for the full install and ready to drive with tune. Thanks for any help in advance!

Guest Removed

i sell them with every thing installed, and tuned out the door.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77095

i'll be doing one next week in fact on a stone stock car.

you have a k member already right?(which one) and a sct. do you have a focus pump ?

if so all you need is the kit(i sell for 10% off retail) and the injectors and maf and install correct?

Guest Removed

do you have coil overs? or are you using a stock style spring? you have to run a coil over kit..

here is how i have them priced

2v kit with discount 1552.50

2v kit with mp70 upgrade 1841.50

maf 200

injectors 300

svt focus pump 200(you can save a few bucks buying one online, but i buy from ford direct to have a warranty on them)

tune 600 (this is with a direct flash tune, or tuning your sct)

upr k member kit with coil overs 620 shipped to my door

install 1000(this includes every thing above tho)

plus taxs. last one came out to 4600 and change(with the mp70 upgrade)

and about 7psi is all i would go on a stock motor (9psi = over 500ft-lbs at the wheels and will kill the stock motor)

and you still have to keep in mind, a stock clutch will be hating life, and i wouldnt run any thing higher then a 3.55 gear. the stock 3.27's work best

roughly around 5k out the door with every thing.(this is with the upgraded mp70 on the one im doing here soon) yes that seems high, but i build intercooler brackets and weld the maf flanges up and so on. and you cant find a complete kit from hellion for that. they want 6k just for the kit, with no fuel mods