miata part out

Stoopid Hipster

justin im not parting out my car i have fixed her she is all better idle and all lol

rob ill see what i can do for you

brian nope the parts car is a 1.6 the last parts car was a 1.8 i took my brakes from i think we are about to get another parts car so ill let you know

a drain plug got knocked out of the floor so the ecu and wires were sitting in rusty water so fixed all of that and it started running more familiar like it did when the timing belt slipped so pulled it apart and the exhaust cam was off two notches and the intake off one too lol so ecu and timing belt

the carpet where the roof folds down? that area? what do u mean rear finish panel? like around and between the tail lights? the car is red with black interior

Ahh, nevermind on the rear finish panel, I don't want to deal with painting it.

Yup, the package shelf is the section of carpet that the top folds down on to. I have cleverly pointed it out in the picture here:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/jjschafe/miata3.jpg

the parts car is in dayton at our shop im in delaware I can either bring it back with me next time i go down so over spring break or i can have my friend ship it to u monday and u can paypal him 50 shipped or 40 but u will have to wait like a week or two....

turboed think we met at an autocross you have holes in your shelf where like 6x9s were right?

Haha, yup that's me. I figured it was you, based on the primer miata described in your signiture ;) You planning on coming out more this year?

Honestly, I was thinking more like $15-$20 for that piece of carpet. Anything over that, and I can't really justify spending the money just to cover up some holes. If you can't let it go that cheap, I understand, and I apologize for being a cheap bum. Let me know what you think...

What is the condition of the front bumper? cracks, missing tabs on the bottom?

I need the front bumper if its in good oem condition along with all the mounting hardware for it including the little metal bars that support the bottom of the bumper right in front of the tires.

plz let me know. thanks

I also could use the plastic panel the goes around the radio and a/c vent area.

ill talk to the co owner and let u know and yea ill be out alot more this season but more clubs then scca like buckeye miata and ovpr and nasa cheaper and more runs last season i was on three cylinders and a welded diff lol not anymore ;)

Did you talk to him about the carpet?

Oh, also, you never answered, does it have a cupholder or ashtray? I'll take the cupholder if it has it.