WTB : Old Cars

Drewhop

My boss is looking to buy some very old vehicles. Only looking for Pre 1940 stuff. He is not looking for built complete cars. He wants a few projects for himself and a few of his friends. Looking to build several rat rods.

We have searched all of the usual places. He is looking for that barn down from your uncles house that has a bunch of old rotted vehicles sitting outside of it.

Any leads on anything would be appreciated.

Currently he has a 1937 International and is going to look at a 40 dodge tomorrow.

Send me a pm or post up what ever info you got.

Thanks in advance.

Guest 614Streets

You should see this old pontiac out here by my shop its all there it just needs a restoration. Its all there , body is stout , and its just sitting outside. I don't know who's it is but its right outside on the lot. Its old too , it says silver streak on the front fender and the hood has a sweet plastic indians head. Its a very old pontiac. Whatever it is its screaming come restore me and take me to barret jackson!

It is not rat rod material though . It is concours restoration material.

My buddy has a 54 Chevy 5 window 3600 truck that he might want to get rid off for the right price. I can send pics.

Send me some pics. I will show the boss and see what he says.

He already has a 55 Chevy Cameo that he is restoring but he may be interested.

route 56. its surronded by school buses cant miss it. salvage yard down there. very very VERY rare shit in that yard. be ready to spend a good 4 hours there. starts in the early 1900's and goes to present. and they will sell complete cars.