MW2:Look inside!

Jizzle Juice

Kinda old news, but I've had it with IW and this poorly executed game known as MW2. Not to mention the fact that they are obviously a bunch of xbox fanboys, so I will no longer support them. Come out with a non-hacked to fuck game, without retarded shit like knives > bullets, and equal support for all systems and I might be cool with IW again. Until then they can go fuck themselves.

Oh and $15? X2 on the go fuck yourself

Kinda old news, but I've had it with IW and this poorly executed game known as MW2. Not to mention the fact that they are obviously a bunch of xbox fanboys, so I will no longer support them. Come out with a non-hacked to fuck game, without retarded shit like knives > bullets, and equal support for all systems and I might be cool with IW again. Until then they can go fuck themselves.

Oh and $15? X2 on the go fuck yourself

Jealousy's a bitch :) xbox>ps3

Lol just bustin chops I'm excited wooowooooo

its gay their going to charge....i wish it was free.

Charging is fine. But for $15 for three new maps, and two old maps. Yeah right, I haven't played MW2 in a few weeks and doesnt look like any DLC is going to change that. I was looking forward to new maps too honestly, cause the maps with the game were nothing special IMO.

I hate every mother ducker who lags or just has no fucking life at all and plays the game soooo much that he will die if he dosnt go positive 16 every match

The game has become a dick measuring contest for fucking nerds who care more about thier xbox membership than a job or anything else not on xbox

Fuuuuck I hate xbox players

On the otherhand I just started playing forza three and love it

I hate every mother ducker who lags or just has no fucking life at all and plays the game soooo much that he will die if he dosnt go positive 16 every match

The game has become a dick measuring contest for fucking nerds who care more about thier xbox membership than a job or anything else not on xbox

Fuuuuck I hate xbox players

On the otherhand I just started playing forza three and love it

Add me srturbo04 ill own u on forza

the only thing that XBOX Marketplace has done is allow game developers to design short, incomplete, and generally lackluster games and charge $15 for what they should've put in the damn thing when they released it for $60.

Free online play and just waiting for the "Special Edition" version with all DLCs included on PS3 > XBOX Marketplace

I have to check out BC2. I hear plenty of people raving about it. Anyone know off hand if a demo is available on Xbox Live?

Yes and for PC as well.

EDIT: Battlefield BC2 lovers add me I need more squad members and such! "Jerrod H" is my tag.