Remeber that Obetz Cop who sexually assulted a woman in his car?

87GT

He got 4 years. He used to be a security guard here at work. I hope he gets raped in the butt.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/03/16/ex-cop.html?sid=101

LMAO. Oh wow. I didn't know it was that guy. I remember him now after looking at his picture. I remember you saying that in the original story but I didn't know which security guard at work it was.

Not to say the cop wasn't at fault. But what does it say about the woman. I mean, if a female cop pulled me over and said "Eat my pussy, or you're going to jail" well fuck that, I'd go to jail. (I mean if she was fuckin hot I would but not to get out of something.

Anyway, glad the D-bag pussy ass cop got a decent sentence.

Not to say the cop wasn't at fault. But what does it say about the woman. I mean, if a female cop pulled me over and said "Eat my pussy, or you're going to jail" well fuck that, I'd go to jail. (I mean if she was fuckin hot I would but not to get out of something.

Anyway, glad the D-bag pussy ass cop got a decent sentence.

Even if you were drunk?

but its still fucked up..