tie down straps - clearance @ meijer

evan9381

just incase you need something to do some light tie down stuff...i wouldnt trust them with a huge load, but they had a bunch that were up to 70% off. 10' and 15' varieties...they had some that were the crank to tighten and some with the spring loaded latch you just press down.

just a heads up. there were about a dozen or more after i got a few.

this is the meijer at morse/hamilton in gahanna

Guest tbutera2112
meijer has these on "clearance" 365 days a year...any time i need straps i go there, usually 5-10 dollars for 4 straps rated at 500lb each or something...those are the cheapest atleast...not sure why they always say clearance, they obviously still restock them lol...unless they have thousands in some warehouse and have been trying to push them for the last 2 years

Guest tbutera2112
word...i'll clean out some clearance bins :D

the meijer out here had a ton of them last week... they were like 4.95 for 4 straps and there was a nicer set for 9.99, and i THINK ratcheting were 19.99 for 4

the meijer out here had a ton of them last week... they were like 4.95 for 4 straps and there was a nicer set for 9.99, and i THINK ratcheting were 19.99 for 4

i didnt see any that cheap tonight. i went and picked up my kayak today and realized i wish i bought the wratcheting ones. i got 2 single straps w/ wratchet for 5.39 each (regular price marked 17.99) and a 2 pack of bigger ones with a rubber grip handle for 17.99

Guest tbutera2112
^ you got raped...musta got there too late and they hadnt restocked the shelf yet....ponyjr and myself stopped and got some last week to tow my bike since we forgot to grab them from my car in westerville