Black Box proves prius owner is an idiot.

thorne

But until recently, there's been no way to determine what a driver what doing when he (or she) swears that he was pressing the brake pedal with all his strength even as the car accelerated.

I'm sorry, I know that trying to brake a car without power assist is alot harder but get your fat ass off of the couch and stop eating potato chips. Also, grow a set. 'all of your strength' is not actually all of your actual strength. Your're just a pussy. Oh, I pushed down as hard as I could, I put a little more strength into that I do walking my lard ass around all day. No, fucking grab onto that steering wheel, push your back into the seat and step on the brakes.

And this...

Feds suggest driver error may have caused runaway Prius in NY

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/19/feds-suggest-driver-error-may-have-caused-runaway-prius-in-ny/

This one happened right after the California one.

By the way, if you hadn't already figured out that the likely situation with these two cars was people making shit up for whatever the reason may be due to the media attention due to the unintended acceleration situation, you're more dumb that the drivers of these cars.

Im not going to lie, if I owned a Toyota when the issue came up with the acceleration, I would have held the gas pedal to the floor just to make a quick buck. But, it wouldn't have taken me this long to do so. It would have been the same night I saw it on the news.

No I really wouldn't, but how stupid are these people?

• Downvote 1