Cr.........

Evolved8

Cliffs to Cr members:

-tbutera2112 Posted a car for sale.

Link:http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78230

-AJ posts anyone not interested in the car dont post final warning (Where is the same respect to all the other members that post stuff for sale and there threads just get trashed with no good posts????)

-I Post why is the car for sale?? (Legit question) and what are you looking to trade for?? (another legit question)

-Next thing you know I'm Banned from AJ for a day, No reasoning (LOL.)

Why do we have a mod like this..?? it just Feeds there "Power Struggle" or LACK there of which by the way AJ you have none of ON or OFF this forum. So you ban someone who SUPPORTS this forum by being a sponser. for no reason other than for your own ENJOYMENT and sense of power. Who was ACTUALLY interested in what was listed. While another Mod posts freely in the thread. Who is not interested

You have a grudge heald against me because i simply stated facts over a year ago. when i said your heads/Cam/Intake etc. Vette made WEAK ASS power. because it DID. You just waited for your glory shot at me CONGRATS you banned me!!! I'm RUINED :D

People like you make this forum SUCK. It use to be cool. People use to enjoy it WAY more. You are an embarrassment to what Anthony Green was kind enough to start for all of us. It's a shame he has someone like you Calling shots on this forum. This board needs less Mods like yourself (this is not a punch at any other mods but the above stated) and more people that actually still have a grasp of there own balls and they are not owned by the stronger sex (in your case).

End Rant. :gtfo:

(Ps. I was interested in trading my gsxr 750 for this car) and now I'am removed from the forsale thread. So thank AJ for your for sale Cock block.

I have a grand cash that says i drag you around the highway in anything you ever try to make fast this season.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/ajcallout.jpg

Edited by Evolved8
  • Upvote 1

Guest Removed
it is the way it is..dont bitch or you wont be around. hell im a sponsor and have been disrespected on and off cr, and even in my own shop. whos the one that gets in trouble......... trust me..this is one subject people dont want to get me started on.

it is the way it is..dont bitch or you wont be around. hell im a sponsor and have been disrespected on and off cr, and even in my own shop. whos the one that gets in trouble......... trust me..this is one subject people dont want to get me started on.

I hear you rob. I can't Possibly get banned again I didn't do shit wrong.

And mike I chose to donate to keep cr going. Why dont you ask Ray or anyone else that question as well. What does it matter.

And mike I chose to donate to keep cr going. Why dont you ask Ray that question as well. What does it matter.

i just didnt know if it was from when you were at slomo. It was a serious question. I dont know who Ray is.

Guest Removed

They can bann you for what ever. its a private forum. if the rules are not posted, and someone does something someone dont like, someone will get banned. plan and simple. like i said dont get me started..i think i'll log out now and go back out in the shop. before i get myself banned for having feelings and a opinion.

They can bann you for what ever. its a private forum. if the rules are not posted, and someone does something someone dont like, someone will get banned. plan and simple. like i said dont get me started..i think i'll log out now and go back out in the shop. before i get myself banned for having feelings and a opinion.

:as rob hits the refresh button repeatedly lol:

Cliffs to Cr members:

-AJ posts anyone not interested in the car dont post final warning (Where is the same respect to all the other members that post stuff for sale and there threads just get trashed with no good posts????)

-I Post why is the car for sale?? (Legit question) and what are you looking to trade for?? (another legit question)

Why do we have a mod like this..?? it just Feeds there "Power Struggle" or LACK there of which by the way AJ you have none of ON or OFF this forum. So you ban someone who SUPPORTS this forum by being a sponser. for no reason other than for your own ENJOYMENT and sense of power. Who was ACTUALLY interested in what was listed. While another Mod posts freely in the thread. Who is not interested

You have a grudge heald against me because i simply stated facts over a year ago. when i said your heads/Cam/Intake etc. Vette made WEAK ASS power. because it DID. You just waited for your glory shot at me CONGRATS you banned me!!! I'm RUINED :D

People like you make this forum SUCK. It use to be cool. People use to enjoy it WAY more. You are an embarrassment to what Anthony Green was kind enough to start for all of us. It's a shame he has someone like you Calling shots on this forum. This board needs less Mods like yourself (this is not a punch at any other mods but the above stated) and more people that actually still have a grasp of there own balls and they are not owned by the stronger sex (in your case).

(Ps. I was interested in trading my gsxr 750 for this car) and now I'am removed from the forsale thread. So thank AJ for your for sale Cock block.

I have a grand cash that says i drag you around the highway in anything you ever try to make fast this season.

Publicly questioning mods was made a bannable offense. If you want me to link you to the thread with the rules let me know when you get back on. I'm feeling nice today and you just got back so I'll just warn ya.

Edit.. nevermind here you go...

This is the second attempt at having a constructive thread. Off-topic posts, bickering, finger-pointing, etc will get you a ban. No bullshit.

• No vendor bashing whatsoever. Constructive discussion always, consumer feedback always.
  • IF thread title = X Sponsor, THEN Sponsor Competitor = NO POSTING; insert any business names here. Sponsors are expected to stay out of each other's threads. Period.
  • Our moderators should be moderating and not participating or fanning flames. Everyone is guilty of this. Moderators not doing their jobs or breaking the rules they've agreed to enforce = replacement. We often read threads and think the mods are worse than the instigators.
  • Admins will ban stupid people. They don't belong. While they can be entertaining, they bring many members down to their level and contribute to an overall negative sentiment toward CR. Cut out the cancer.
  • Do not use CR as your venue to pull info from people to publicly humiliate them. No more attacks on people's background, family, ethnicity, etc. This will not be tolerated.
  • If you, the member, has an issue with another member or a Mod you need to speak up and bring this to the attention of an Admin via PMs.

Suggestions are recommended and welcomed. Be realistic.

I don't like having CR offline. But, some of you needed time to think as did the Admins.

Thank you.

P.S. If you want to set up a race here do it on the damn track not the highway.

Cliffs to Cr members:

Well tyler was complaining about people asking why he was selling the car, Mods did what person on CR wanted removed post and made warning.

Wow

I agree. I read the thread and saw the question and his reply/answer. Still don't think there's anything wrong with it. In fact it needed asked and is a legit question. IMO the ban revolved around something else.

wow, i mean im all for keeping the junk out of the for sale threads, but that is a bit much. If you cant even ask questions like that, whats the point in even having a for sale section?

I agree. I read the thread and saw the question and his reply/answer. Still don't think there's anything wrong with it. In fact it needed asked and is a legit question. IMO the ban revolved around something else.

Yes it revovled around that fact that the OP reported that he wanted the thread cleaned up and did not like what people were posting.

That is why every post was deleted in that thread and the warning was issued.

I guess the mods and admin now need to ignore what people want or do people want rules inforced?

I am not jumping down your throat Tim just stating facts so people can get the picture.

Some people also have problems with authority figures and I guess lashing out at moderators on a website is the only legal way they can get that out.