chinese food & cheese

jeffro

Noodles are dairy....... They are made with egg.

And EGG roles.

You are correct. I just looked it up, considering I have never have had egg or milk. Why is pot illegal and tabacco is not?

you lost me. eggs "rule" yet youve never had them.

and where did you get your second point from?

you lost me. eggs "rule" yet youve never had them.

and where did you get your second point from?

Oh sorry, I though you would of picked up on why I eat the same old shit at every place. Cants eat wheat, egg, milk, anything with it. (Which pretty much bans all the good food like pizza burgers with buns ect.)

They are starting to use it (cheese) a little in new Hong Kong style cuisine, but the majority of the world is actually lactose intolerant, and many don't find it practical or necessary to use cheese and other milk based products for this and various other reasons. I wouldn't say never though. If you regard Tibet as part of China they actually consume quite a bit of Yak milk which is indeed dairy. I also believe that the original precursor to ice cream was thought to be in China, and later in time Marco Polo actually described it, adored it, and brought the technique of ice cream making to Italy.

I never had dairy till I came here. Moved from Taiwan at age of 9. I don't know why really. No need for cheese and I had soy milk and stuff.

Same here japan really does not use dairy for stuff, I love milk but most my family just does not drink or use it often.

I forget the exact numbers but there are something like 40,000 people in China to every milk cow; here in the U.S. it's like 200 people. Milk is NOT a big part of their diet because they 'aint got none.

Ever wonder why you see short asian parents with tall kids? When they moved here the kids started drinking milk (calcium) and get tall.

Ever wonder why you see short asian parents with tall kids? When they moved here the kids started drinking milk (calcium) and get tall.

I don't know how much of that is bullshit, or fact. But my dad is 5'6", and I'm 6'. Tallest guy at our reunions. LMAO ! (though I am half-white, so I dunno)

Tommy: You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway. [looking at the milk Turkish is drinking]

Turkish: Why, what's wrong with it?

Tommy: It's not in sync with evolution.

Turkish: Shut up.

Tommy: Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet.

Turkish: Well, fuck me, Tommy. What have you been reading?