Need a part

CRed05

Call the O'Reilly Auto Parts on Westerville Rd 614-899-5110

I called them, they referred me to International Parts. Called them and they said they could special order one, but it will end up costing more than what the dealer price is, which is over $700 according to them.

can you give me the part number off the one you have or your vin numer i found one but need to make sure it is the correct one cause the part number might superseed

I can but not until I get home tonight. I did see that they made an "improvement" to it somewhere along the lines.

Can you ballpark a price for me? I am pretty sure that mine will have the same part number as I mentioned above. I found a used one for $100 that I will probably get if I cant find a new one for the right price.

I can but not until I get home tonight. I did see that they made an "improvement" to it somewhere along the lines.

Can you ballpark a price for me? I am pretty sure that mine will have the same part number as I mentioned above. I found a used one for $100 that I will probably get if I cant find a new one for the right price.

ya let me see if I can at least get you an idea