SNOW?????

smokin5s

Saw 3 accidents on my way home from my uncles taking 270 to 315. I had about 4 assholes riding my ass the whole way and would finally switch lanes after riding my dick for 2 minutes. Fucking assholes.

People need to learn to drive holy cow. I saw 3 accidents on the way home from work and witnessed 1 car spin out.

If I can make it all the way from Hillard to Blacklick without crashing these people have no excuse. That is on almost bald summer tires.

O BTW anyone know where I can get some tires cheap around here? :D

It ain't gonna stick or be much of anything. Don't get too worried about it... :)

Just wanted to quote myself as I'm eating crow this morning. :o

Holy F the roads were total shit at 5:15 this morning. I play hockey downtown at 6:00 A.M. on Fridays, thank goodness I moved cars around and drove my wife's new SUV and put the 4x4 on... :eek:

should have waited to put the wheels back on lol.

was slick as hell this morning though... passed quite a few spinouts..

I know the back of mine was starting to lose it on the overpasses, as they were very icy... then once it hit the otherside, grips back up...thank god they werent longer lol.

U ever been in a quale?I am odd I enjoy them they are so weird feeling lol

Born in Southern Cali. I've experienced MANY earthquakes. They were all fun especially when I lived in a multi story apt complex on earthquake rollers.

We got about 3in last night. Still about 2 on the ground.

I thought this morning was pretty funny. My gf left the house at 8am to get to OSU at 8:45. I was like oh man, she is never gonna make it. She called at like 8:10 and was like "are there any alternative routes? the radio read off 8 accidents on my route... nah I'll just chance it".

8:25 I get a phone call "Yeah, I made it, I'm getting ready to walk into the hospital now". lol.

Pussy... lol It's only a few inches.... I hope you made it safe!

I wasn't worried about the snow, it was all the ice on the road from the fact that at least that early, nothing had been plowed nor salted... :(

So how is it up there now? Has the temperature gotten high enough to melt everything or is it still bad?

I'm headed up to Cbus after work and I have the Z out right now, just trying to see if I should trade it for the jeep

I wasn't worried about the snow, it was all the ice on the road from the fact that at least that early, nothing had been plowed nor salted... :(

True to a point but even on ice, a 4x4 still sucks unless you have studded tires.

Your from the snow belt region like I am, don't tell me your getting soft... lol hehehehe

My 2WD Silverado crew cab does great in the snow.