Synthetic marijuana

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, those darn trustworthy drug dealers really lead the way in product honesty!

:rolleyes:

I do thank you for helping Darwin's theory play out.

I don't want to start an argument because I know neither of us would change our minds on this issue. But I can say I know where mine comes from and who produces it, and I would trust them as much as anyone else I know.

Concerning marijuana, you can't convince me that it is in the grower's best interest to adulterate their product. They want people to come back to them, not to go somewhere else. Now if you're talking about cocaine or heroin, that's a whole different story. All drugs are not equal :cool:.

I have never heard of anyone going to the hospital with side effects from weed. Well other then that cop that called 911 for eating brownies " laced " with weed but he was just an idiot.

I heard that...what an idiot.

I have never heard of anyone going to the hospital with side effects from weed. Well other then that cop that called 911 for eating brownies " laced " with weed but he was just an idiot.

No one has EVER died from the consumption of marijuana. As opposed to many many many, people that have died from cigarettes, alcohol, ect.

This is not saying someone that was driving high didn't drive off a cliff, at a very slow speed mind you, but just from the actual consumption.

. All drugs are not equal :cool:.

Not true in the Feds eyes lol....

If anyone has not seen it The Union is a great documentary about marijuana.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/619431/the_union_the_business_behind_getting_high/ (preview)

Super High Me is not so much of a great documentary, but is funny and has some decent facts along the way.

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=137485

or direct link just click play...(full movie)

http://stagevu.com/video/tzhxyetgzhbu

Nice but the part i hate

For all drug convictions, the offender's driver's license is also suspended for a period of 6 months - 5 years. This does not apply to minor misdemeanor violations for marijuana possession. Professional licenses are also suspended.

My friend was walking out of a party a few weeks ago when cops drove by and stopped him. He had a little less than a 10 sack (or so he said) but he still lost his license for 6 months.

That shit does apply to minor misdemeanor violations... Or perhaps its cause were in dublin and dublin cops don't have a god damn thing better to do than harass kids...

This is for the dublin cops out there... go fight some real fucking crime.

Some bullshit...

Nice but the part i hate

My friend was walking out of a party a few weeks ago when cops drove by and stopped him. He had a little less than a 10 sack (or so he said) but he still lost his license for 6 months.

That shit does apply to minor misdemeanor violations... Or perhaps its cause were in dublin and dublin cops don't have a god damn thing better to do than harass kids...

This is for the dublin cops out there... go fight some real fucking crime.

Some bullshit...

Sounds like your friend had something else on him then.

There is a HUGE penalty that you will automatically face with paraphernalia.

Also, you can't walk around with 100g in your pocket. That's only in your house, in one bag with no scale.

In your car or out in public you would get the baton shoved up your ass with that kind of weight.

But back on topic... I don't think it's a good idea to use the "Synthetic Pot". It clearly states NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION on every package that is sold.

I'd also like to add that all these synthetic pot users have been making my paycheck at work increase by about 40% each week... I love the money but I don't think this stuff is good for your health, especially long term. I'm not the FDA though.

Sounds like your friend had something else on him then.

There is a HUGE penalty that you will automatically face with paraphernalia.

Also, you can't walk around with 100g in your pocket. That's only in your house, in one bag with no scale.

In your car or out in public you would get the baton shoved up your ass with that kind of weight.

But back on topic... I don't think it's a good idea to use the "Synthetic Pot". It clearly states NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION on every package that is sold.

I'd also like to add that all these synthetic pot users have been making my paycheck at work increase by about 40% each week... I love the money but I don't think this stuff is good for your health, especially long term. I'm not the FDA though.

And what is it that you do?

Cmon man. Hes the Glass Connosieur :lol:

I talked to about 10 people that tried it one night and none of them liked it. said it should be illegal. By the way the one guy was talking they all had a pretty bad experience with the stuff.

Did it once, never again. Horrible... Horrible experience.

I read a lot, and I work at Waterbeds.

And whats the popular opinion on salvia?

It's a 50/50 mix. A lot of people still ask about it. Half say they loved it and half say they hated it. There is no in-between. I've never tried it though.